Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Automatic submissions to websites

Automatic submissions to websites


Automatic submissions to websites

Submitting your website to search engines is the first and most basic step a webmaster takes to get the word out about their new website. but now there are many services that promise they will automatically submit your website, for a low cost. , saving you a lot of time and hassle. So are his claims genuine? Should you go with them? Or is it better to do this boring and tedious job manually? This article aims to answer these questions.

We will submit your website to 10,000 search engines for only $30¡¨, ¡§It will appear in 1000 search engines for only $15¡¨, these are the kind of claims that you would have probably read on many websites, offering submission to search engines. search services. The use of such services is strictly discouraged, due to many reasons, which are discussed below.

First of all, there are at most 10 major search engines, which send 95% of the traffic to all websites, and the other 5% is usually free to all search engines (FFA), which only receive submissions and can classify your site. at the top for a short period, and will drop its position as soon as a new shipment load arrives. Even if they send you little traffic, chances are it's not targeted. It should also be noted that most FFA search engines are topic specific. Another danger with these types of search engines is that your email address is more likely to be sold to third parties and ultimately your inbox will be filled with spam, and when you make 1000 submissions there is no way to find out. which search engine. he actually sold his email address.

There are some other services that actually claim to submit your website for free to these search engines, now as the saying goes “there is no free food”, they only work with the sole intention of obtaining your email addresses for spam purposes.

Another claim made by some search engine submission services is that "we can rank high in the major search engines." This is totally false and impossible. Search engine submission by these services is done through the use of automatic software, which opens the site's submission page, fills in the form with the help of the provided information, and submits it. This process has nothing to do with optimizing your website for better rankings. Some of these services also claim that they can index your entire site in just one day. Again, this is not possible as most search engines have limits on the number of pages that can be submitted to them in a day. For ex. with Google you can submit a maximum of five pages per day.